Thursday, July 31, 2008

Say Cheese


Tuesday we went to get some new pictures of Mad. We realized that the last time we had her picture taken the girl hardly had any hair. We went to Portrait Innovations because you get your pictures the same day. Isn't instant gratification the American way? The people that we worked with were not my favorite in the world. The lady trying to get Maddy to smile was being so loud that Maddy kept saying "up Momma". So I would have to calm her down and try again. Then she tried to use a cow to make her laugh but all Maddy was interested in was getting that cow. The camera lady looked pretty put out that our toddler would not sit still and smile. I wonder if she has ever had a toddler?

When it was time to view the pictures I was not expecting to see much I liked. Amazingly they did capture quite a few good shots. When I look at these pictures it is amazing how big our girl looks! I can't believe how fast she is changing.


I can never pick just a few to share so I added all of my favorites. Enjoy!






No comments: