While running some errands today I decided to pick up some washable markers for Maddy. She loves to color with crayons so I was pretty sure she would love markers too.
She was a little mad at first because she is allowed to have all of her crayons on her tray when she colors. I thought she should only have one or two markers at a time to minimize the mess.
Once she got over her fit she realized how much more color she puts on the paper with markers. She really got coloring and even colored her fingers a little bit.
When she wanted a new color she would point at the markers and either say red or green (those are the colors she says for everything). I would pick one up and she would say yea or no until we found the color she wanted. This last picture is a riot. I guess the great artist completed her masterpiece so she threw down her marker. Maybe we will brave finger paint next!
No comments:
Post a Comment