Friday, July 25, 2008

Potty Time


About a month ago Maddy started to become very interested in the potty and everyone when they are going potty. So after letting her sit on the big potty a couple of times we decided to get her a potty of her own. She likes to sit on it a lot and read books or sing songs. Her baby dolls and doggy get to sit on it too. I have sat her on it when she acts like she is going to go number 2. The other day was one of those days so we rushed in, got her on the potty and she let out a big toot and said "done". I had to crack up!


Tonight Brian sat her on it before her bath and she actually went pee! We cheered and clapped and she laughed but I'm sure that is because she thinks we are crazy. I'm sure this was just lucky timing on our part but we will keep trying. Great job big girl.

No comments: