Saturday, July 05, 2008

Family Reunion

Today we went to the annual Sax/Rule family reunion. We had a great time with lots of family and tons of food. The pool was a big hit and if Maddy wasn't in it she was doing laps around it. I think one of her Great Aunts counted 19 laps at one time.


Maddy got to play with cousin Audrey some more. It is always fun to have these two together.


Our brave little girl LOVED the water slide. Daddy would put her up top and I was in the water to pull her up after she splashed in. I bet she went down twenty times and would come out of the water asking for more. She also jumped off the diving board but I was to busy catching her to get a photo of that. I am thinking swim lessons will be in our girl's future.

Around 6:30 Maddy was starting to wear out so we decided to pack her up in time to get home for a bath and a regular bedtime. She was still needing to catch up from her late night of fireworks.

No comments: