Thursday, June 05, 2008

Maddy's First Plane Ride

Maddy got to take her first plan ride this summer. Since she is free until she is two I thought I had better take advantage of that and head to Calgary to visit my large family. I was really nervous about trying to keep my very active toddler busy for the 6 hour travel day.


She took a little nap on each flight.


One of her new favorite things to look for is trucks. There were lots to see out the window before take-offs.


I should have known that the belt buckles would be the most exciting "toy"!


She did play briefly with some of the actual toys I brought along.


Well I am happy to say that Maddy was an angel! She did not cry one time on the plane and never even got out of her seat. What a girl!

No comments: