This month Maddy has really started talking up a storm. She can repeat almost any word you say. If she isn't saying words you understand she is rattling off gibberish to her baby doll, Nola or the cats. She is so funny when the dog barks, she runs to the door and yells "doggy no". She has also learned to express her choices. A bedtime we shoe her the cover of a book and she will say no and shake her head if it is not the one she wants. When you find one she likes she'll say ya. This is really helpful when she wants to eat and you're trying to figure out what she wants. Maddy finally broke a molar. Yes, I said molar as in one. The other top one is right beneath the gum but the other two are no where to be seen yet. I imagine our poor girl will be one of the kindergartners who doesn't get to loss a tooth their first year of school. Maddy has taken a love to water this month. Her friend Madison showed her how fun it is to slide into the baby pool. I couldn't believe she did it first and then that she loved it! I wish she loved rinsing her hair in the bath that much. We are also watching our little stinker closely. She has started to try to put her foot on the top rail of her crib. I just know we are going to hear that thud one night. We visited the doctor to treat strep throat and found out that Maddy now weighs 26lbs 14oz. No wonder she has to wear 24months or 2t. Her shoe size also jumped to a size 6. This month was also the first time she had ever been away from daddy. She would be playing and just stop and say "where daddy go?" so I would tell her he was at work and that seemed to satisfy her.
Happy 15 months Madness! You continue to amaze us everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment