Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Trip to the Doc



Prior to the breaking through of Maddy's tooth, we were concerned that our little bug might have caught a little bug. We were pretty sure the runny nose, coughing and pulling of her ears was due to her teeth, but we just weren't sure. I made an appointment with the Doc to just have him look her over. She had clear ears, throat and lungs but he gave us some medicine to dry up her nose and stop her cough. She does have a little rash on her chin from all the slobber! I'm sure he loves us paranoid first time moms! We did find out that Maddy now weighs 16lb and 12oz. That would explain the sore backs we are getting from holding her.

She is such a stinker!


Momma this is getting embarrassing!


Maddy's tooth has seemed to cut her a break tonight. She actually sung herself to sleep. It was SO sweet. Daddy and I listened and waited for the singing to become crying, but off to dreamland she went.

No comments: