Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Then there were two...

...teeth that is. Maddy's other bottom tooth finally popped through. Since I didn't think one sentence would cut it (no pun intended) I decided to post Maddy's 6 month pictures. I have to say I LOVE JcPenney's. The photographer really was great. She captured a lot of Maddy's personality in these photos. She took so many great ones we had a hard time deciding what to buy. Hope you enjoy these as much as we do.

We find this look humorous now but what about when she is sixteen!




What a look!






I just love this outfit! Got to love Target.




Maddy realized that her Capri pants had a bow at the bottom and we could not get her to stop staring at it. I told the photographer that I had wished I brought a diaper cover and we could just have her naked. She said she would have no problem covering that diaper. I am SO glad she could because these next pictures are too sweet!






1 comment:

Laura said...

You Go Maddy! Keep those teeth a-comin'! I love the photos! Looks like JCPenney's going digital is going to be awesome! Last time we went, they only had brown, white and black backgrounds. I can't wait for Audrey's one year photos (Ahhh!!!) to see what they can do!

You get cuter every time I see you, Maddy!!!