Monday, September 17, 2007

Little Miss Big Stuff

Awhile back we read a blog about cousin Audrey playing in her laundry basket. It looked like great fun so for the past couple of weeks we have been putting Maddy in one every now and then. Well someone thinks they are hot stuff and has NO fear!


I guess Nola was more exciting because she decided to pull herself up to get a closer look! Does Mad realize that she is only 6 months old and we are not ready for her to be pulling herself up!




Thank goodness for dresses! That girl was going to dive to Nola.


When Maddy got her first tooth we decided that we better start getting in there to keep it clean. Well the thought of actually putting a toothbrush in there, well I'll just say it, I was scared! I had all these visions that were not good. Aunt Stac told me she used the oragel gum and tooth brush and I thought that sounded more our speed. Well I am so glad we tried it because Mad loves it!


Maddy loves to have her tooth brushed. She throws a huge fit when we are done!


We finally got a picture of Maddy's tooth. The other one is sitting there right beneath the gums (see the little white dot next to her tooth).

No comments: