Sorry it's been so long but not much exciting has been going on except our little mover. Last Saturday morning I went in to get Mad up from her nap and when I opened the door there she was sitting up in her crib looking around. I thought it was a fluke but decided we better lower the crib that night just in case. When I put her down for her afternoon nap I spied at her door and sure enough that little stink sat herself up again. She was not using the bars at all! Needless to say this was what she needed to help her get what she wants. She rolls across the floor or scoots on her butt then sits herself up and she can reach what she wants, turn herself around and wedge into small spaces. She is SO close to crawling but seems pretty content with this mode of transportation for now.
Getting into the laundry is VERY fun.

She thinks she's pretty neat getting around the room to whatever she wants!

I had to add these two because they are so cute.

You can get a pretty good look at her two teeth in this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment