Every year when the future kindergarten class walks through the classrooms the class pets are the biggest hit. My co worker always finds little water turtles that she keeps in a tank in her room. The boys love them! I have a guinea pig named Crystal who we love but I always wanted to have a little turtle. Well tonight Brian caught one in the lake at work and we decided that Maddy would love to keep him/her for the summer. We went out and got a tank and the necessary supplies and set it all up on her dresser.
We asked Maddy what her turtle's name was and were not surprised when she announced that his name was Turtle Tuck (Wonder Pets). We are really enjoying watching Turtle Tuck swim around his tank. He is so tiny. His shell is smaller than a quarter. I have no idea how Brian saw him in the muddy lake water. We also found out that my co worker also caught a little turtle for me so we may have two for the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment