People often ask me about Mad and I usually laugh and say I can't believe how sassy she is and then I tell them that she always keeps us laughing with the silly things she does. I was going through the pictures on my camera and decided to blog some of my favorite from the past couple of weeks.
When we bought our house it came with a basketball hoop already installed in the driveway. This is great when my brothers come over and now that we lowered it great for Maddy too. Maddy likes to get on Daddy's shoulders and slam dunk her little ball. She does receive quite a few fouls for hanging on the rim though!
Maddy is really into her wagon! Whenever we pull into the garage she starts calling out "ride wegan". If she can't talk us into a ride she takes her bear and other assorted goodies for a ride in the driveway. The ride usually ends by her letting go of the handle and letting it roll into the street. She knows she can't go after it so she cries "wegon".
Maddy also loves to pretend she is asleep. This even comes with a very cute fake snore. She was actually playing this with her pink elephant in her room when I quick snapped a picture. She will play this game almost anywhere. It is really cute in her car seat because she lets her head flop over.
The last picture is Maddy's attempt to undress herself. She does pretty good getting her shoes, socks and some pants off but the shirts have proven to be more difficult. She will often get the entire front of her shirt over her head and is then stuck. She will ask "more shirt off pease." This girl of ours keeps us on our toes but we sure wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment