Saturday, July 14, 2007

We're Having A Baby...

...well we had a baby. One year ago today was the day that we found out we were expecting an addition to our family. I can't believe how the time flies! I'm not sure what our life was like before Miss Mad came along but it couldn't have been better than it is now!

Maddy has become a master at rolling from her back to her tummy. So good in fact that she has decided to roll over every night and nap onto her tummy to sleep. This makes me a nervous wreck but unless I stand there all night and watch her I guess I'll just have to get over it. Daddy says she looks just like me when I sleep, arms up and legs all stretched out. I really can't blame her it is very comfortable! Now if she would just get that good at rolling from her tummy to her back! Maddy also got to start on pears last night and loved them just as much as bananas. I have a feeling there won't be much she doesn't like!

Here is some video of big girl rolling over, talking, and of course a little spit up too! Enjoy!



Maddy we fell in love with you a year ago today and have been loving you more each one since. We love you big girl!

No comments: