Saturday, July 21, 2007

A Few to hold you over...

...since we live such a boring life. We haven't really done anything out of the ordinary this week except go to a fish fry but Mommy forgot the camera!



Maddy really looks like her Uncle Matt's baby pictures in this photo. It is amazing how she can be her Daddy's twin one minute and then look like Uncle Matt the next.


I know this seems like just a picture of Grandma Carolyn feeding Maddy, but take a look in the upper right hand corner! Uncle Luke has got himself into another photo! I just had to laugh when my mom pointed it out to me.


I love this picture. Maddy and Logan are looking at us like we are all insane. I can't really argue with them sometimes.


If you ever wondered what Uncle Matt and Uncle Luke do to entertain the babies and themselves, well they have them wrestle. Not with each other but with their stuffed Winnie the Pooh characters.


Maddy sporting her belt after defeating Piglet and Tigger.


Here is Logan in his belt after winning against Pooh and Eeyore.


I had to add this one because I love that cute little smile on Logan's face!

No comments: