On our way to the store the other day Great Grandpa say a Trike and said how neat it was and that he doesn't see many of those in Calgary. I told him that Papa Bob had a Trike named Tweety and that I was sure he would LOVE to show it off. I was right and Papa Bob even offered to give Great Grandpa a ride. I am pretty sure that Great Grandpa was super excited. He told me that I didn't tell him how nice Papa Bob's Trike was. After their ride that Trike was all Great Grandpa could talk about! Thanks Papa Bob for sharing your special Tweety with Great Grandpa, you really made his day! He is taking all of the pictures home so he can show all his buddies what a cool ride you have!

Off they go!

Maddy wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I think it will be a little while before she can go with Papa for a ride.

Here are some cute pictures that we took today at home.
Doesn't she look like she could never throw a temper tantrum?

What a little stinker.

It's hard to take pictures when your subject is always rolling over.

I swear this girl can't get much cuter!
No comments:
Post a Comment