Maddy and I stopped by to see Daddy today to have lunch and visit. We decided to take Maddy on her first Golf Cart ride around the Golf Course. Mommy hadn't been out to see the Golf Course since before Maddy was born (guess I've been a little busy). Maddy really liked the wind blowing on her and LOVED all of the Mr. Trees. We got to stop and talk to some golfers, who of course said how cute Miss Maddy was. Daddy took her with him on 8 green to check for wilt and check out the neat red flag. Daddy said in a few years Maddy will have to get her first Golf Club. I sure hope Daddy plans on teaching her because Mommy stinks! Right now I don't think it meant much to her, but one day I know she will enjoy riding around with Daddy just like Momma does.


Now see I said we didn't have a thing to blog and it turns out I was wrong!
No comments:
Post a Comment