Monday, January 22, 2007

O Webmaster, Where Art Thou?

The people have spoken.

Well, aunties Audrey and Pam have spoken. About the extended vacation we took from blogging.

In the absence of updates to our blog maybe they could have spent that time with a loved one, or read a book, or perhaps learned a new language. But no, they chose to give me grief. At least Pam had the gumption to tell me herself. Audrey used the grapevine. She apparently told her mother on me, who told my mother-in-law on me, who passed it on finally to me.

This is the thanks I get for making her dinner sans veggies when she came stateside!

So here I am posting finally. I was planning on spending my Monday making the kitchen and stairway baby-safe. You know, locks on the cabinets and drawers, safety net on the banisters. But since Audrey's and Pam's quality of life was suffering so, I decided I had better post instead.

Just remember girls, it's on your heads now.

I think maybe Audrey and Pam oughta get jobs.

So, what's new with us? Not much really.

We started and finished the Prepared Childbirth Class.

Momma took a one hour blood glucose test and failed by the narrowest of margins so she had to take it again. Twelve hours with no food or drink then three needles in three hours. We haven't heard back yet but we're due at the doc's this Thursday so keep your fingers crossed.

Speaking of this Thursday, we're going in for the 32 week ultrasound. The three Grandmas are going to get their first live look at TNH. We will get a DVD of the whole session again so I will do my best to get it online as quickly as possible. This is a horribly busy weekend for us though so bear with me. It may be Monday or Tuesday before I can get it posted.

We've kinda sorta bought a car. No more truck for me

Actually that's not quite true, we're not selling the truck. We've committed to buy a particular car, but we haven't done anything else about it yet. We're going to try to be a three car household for a while and see how it works out.

That's really about it for this post. Hope it lived up to your expectations Audrey and Pam!

I'll put up a Sooooooooooo Big post tomorrow or the next day. And stay tuned for an ultrasound update.

'Til then.

No comments: