With friends like these...
Apparently the ‘webmaster’ has fallen asleep at the wheel. He doesn’t realize that with the millions and millions of cyber-destinations out here you need to keep plugging away to keep the visitors from jumping ship. So in his extended vacation we’ve decided to lend a hand. And, we might add, give ourselves some love. See, it seems we’ve been given a backseat in this whole baby scenario. No more free reign in the spare bedroom. No mention on this here blog (until now). And no doubt the future holds less lap time, less feather duster time, and less tennis ball time. Not that we’re bitter, we just want our 15 minutes too. Here we are, alphabetical-like.

Caesar here. I was orphaned and adopted at a very young age and learned everything I know about being a cat from Cleo. Only problem was Cleo didn’t really know how to be a cat either. HA! That was a strange coupla years. Hobbies include shedding, furball tossing, and getting attention. Man do I love getting attention. I like ‘bonking’ my head into things. Furniture, feet, hands, faces, it doesn’t matter. My ‘grandma’ Carolyn taught me a cool trick where I jump up onto somebody’s shoulder when they are least expecting it. She’s the only person that thinks it cute though so the practice was banned after the hot coffee incident. I like to think that I like to crawl under the covers, but I don’t really like it that much. I get scared easy, I’m kind of a chicken.

I’m Cleo. My hobbies include sleeping and eating. There really isn’t time for anything else anyway. If you aren’t Brian or Teresa or if you don’t have Pounce treats for me I really have no use for you. I used to be #1 around here, and then came this unending parade of annoying critters. What is this Noah’s Ark? You know it’s very hard to get my 22 hours sleep each day what with all the interruptions. Oh look, Wang Chi is eating the rug. Idiot. And Caesar has a hairball going the wrong direction. On the tile please. Gross! And Nola is incessantly squeaking that %$#@ elephant. QUIET!! It’s a wonder I let them all live here. I’m going to bed.

Hi, I’m Nola. I’m one year old and have so much energy that I have to pant ALL THE TIME to use some of it up. My hobbies include eating cookies, fetching tennis balls, going for walks, eating cookies, digging holes, unstuffing Kong, eating cookies, barking at the scary bike riders, going to the golf course to chase carts, and eating cookies. Cleo and Caesar don’t like me very much but they tolerate me so it’s OK. Wang Chi really likes to talk to me and we play “Ring Around the Kitty.” This is where he lays on the floor and meows while I walk tight circles around him as he smacks me in the face (them paws are FAST!!) and eventually bites my ear. It is SO MUCH FUN!! I can’t wait to do it again! Wang Chi is awesome! Sometimes my people let my friends Neko or Sadie come over and we run and run and run until we just can’t stand up anymore. Good times, good times.

Hey everybody, my name is Wang Chi, or is it Ricardo? I get confused ‘cause they call me both a lot. And I’m easily confused! I love everybody, even the dog. She thinks I’m playing with her when I’m really just beating her up. She’s not too bright! I like to play with/eat ponytail holders, rugs, Nola’s ears, the loose strings on the drapes, twist ties, bugs, and the fibers from the carpet on the cat trees. If you ever come to our house and you can’t find me, just push the crushed ice button on the fridge and I’ll come a-runnin’! I love that ice! I also like to lie in the middle of the floor of the busiest room of the house and meow as loud and as often as I can. It makes me impossible to ignore! When I’m not playing you can bet I’m sleeping right in somebody’s face (and I mean RIGHT IN THEIR FACE!) Again, impossible to ignore.
Well, that’s us. Hope you enjoyed our fifteen minutes. Maybe the ‘webmaster’ will put fantasy football aside long enough to add a post this week. If not, we may be back!
6 comments:
Grandma Carolyn here, I pledge to continue to give you lap time, feather duster play, and treats even as the ARK adds another addition.
Is this "Newest Horvath" going to effect me? If so, it doesn't sound good, UNLESS TNH has good tasting ears.
Meow for now,
Dom'o
I Lucas shall give you all play time,{maybe not Cleo} treat time, and feather duster time, even you Nola.
Hi, I'm Dominic and I can't wait to see Nola,Cleo,and Wang. If someone gives you play time,treat time, and feather duster time. I think I should too, sooooooo I will come over and you will see how I play.
P.S. and if I come over don't hurt me. PLEASE!!!!
Hey this is Aunt Bonnie's cat and dog from Canada We know how you feel about being forgotten when this baby thing starts to happen but don't worry the novalty wears off babies too and they will really apppreciate all those nap times we took together.
Cleo, I am insulted!!!!! I thought we were friends, you let me touch your tail and you "nosed" me.
Post a Comment