Several people have asked Momma and me about baby names. While we have not yet chosen a name (we don’t even know if we’re expecting a boy or a girl yet) we do have several under consideration and no we will not share them with you. Momma says it’s possible to pick a name only to find out that the name doesn’t fit come birth day. This didn’t stop her from purchasing a couple of baby name books and asking me to peruse them. Because she is my baby’s mother and I love her I overlooked this contradiction. Of the tens of thousands of names listed I could only pronounce about 800 and I wouldn’t even name a pet rat 700 of those. She gave me a little grief when I only found a name or two that I actually liked. Because she is my baby’s mother and I love her I shall try again to play the name game even though it’s tough to go about when you still can’t be gender specific. If you wish you can offer tips and suggestions via the comments button below.
Keep in mind that the Giovanettis have informed us that the name Logan is off limits to us because Andy is an X-Nerd and in the event they have a boy, he will be named after Wolverine.
Your laugh here.
Friday, September 15, 2006
The Name Game
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Uncle Chris from Canada says You don't name your pets before you get them why would you try to name a baby before you see it.!!!!Oh by the way you still do have pets don't you?
OK, I have been hearing nothing but raves about this blog - trying to up the anty are we?
Now everyone is going to expect a blog - we'll see.
Now for the names, I suggest you talk to Nina - she has been working on names for us for months including "Cinderella", "Samantha" and "Sally".
I think Janet is a nice name for a girl.
Does Big Trouble in Little China OR Moonlighting ring a bell to anyone?
The Big Trouble in Little China and Moonlighting comment must have come from Lenon. He and I are thinking alike.
Post a Comment