Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Room For Improvement (Part III)

Luckily the progress in TNH’s room is slow progress (baby steps if you will) thus drawing this blogging process out a little. Those of you who are in the know will realize that we took this step over a month ago, but we’re just now kinda sorta getting everything organized. We (and by we I mean Momma) have chosen to go with the ‘Zanzibar’ theme for the room. Elephants and giraffes and toucans, OH MY! Please pardon the poor quality pictures, I'm too darned tired to edit them. So far we have a diaper bag, bed sheets, and a quilt. We have a crib but it is as yet unassembled so you will have to make do with this picture:


There's also a mobile:


and some wall hangings:


Next up, furniture!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love the bedding! Makes me realize I should have posted photos of our nursery by now. Oops! Glad to hear you are still feeling well Teresa!!!

Laura said...

We finally posted photos of our nursery so we are caught up with you! Whew!