After getting home from Eckert's and a good nap we headed to Mascoutah to celebrate Emelia's birthday. Emelia was so cute and so excited. Maddy was excited to sing Happy Birthday while Emelia hid her face. It was so adorable! After the cake was eaten it was time for presents. Maddy was a super star sitting on my lap and watching Emelia open her presents.
After all of the presents were opened the kids dug in. I think every kid in the house had some form of dress up clothes on. They were all climbing, jumping, running and having a blast playing together. I fear our daughter is turning into a Tom boy. She did have a princess dress on but she was also scaling an overturned chair and rolling down the other side. After we put Maddy and Logan in their PJ's, Maddy was tackling Logan and then Logan would crawl up Maddy and on and on it went. We were laughing and they were having a ball. We finally called it a night around 9pm and headed back home. Happy Birthday sweet girl! We love you.
P.S. I think there may be a picture of Emelia's mommy and I that is pretty similar to Maddy and Emelia's. I however believe we may have been in college and I'm pretty sure we weren't dressed up as princesses.
No comments:
Post a Comment