Today Stacie, Stacy and I took our second, hopefully to be, annual trip to Eckert's to pick pumpkins. It was actually hot this year and very sunny. Trying to manage three toddlers was a riot but we managed to get them all on the tractor to head to the pumpkin patch. Once we got to the patch we all headed in our own direction. Maddy wanted to walk through the patch but was having trouble stepping over all the vines. She wiped out pretty good a couple of times but stood up and wiped her hands off.
This picture just melts my heart. Maddy LOVES Logan and they were so cute holding hands through the pumpkin patch.
Maddy found a pumpkin that she liked and could actually hold herself. Luckily she found her pumpkin a few seconds before she saw someones empty cup they had left in the field. I did not let her drink out of it and this was the onset of a HUGE meltdown. I had left her milk in a cooler in the car because it was so warm outside. I did bring a juice box which she quickly drank and then cried harder when it was all gone. Aunt Stac bribed her with a cracker while I dug for more snacks. This worked until she saw Logan's cup which then caused more tears. Logan is such a sweetie and shared his drink with Maddy. Thanks Bub!
All in all Logan, Emelia and Madylin had a great time. Maddy thought the Indian Corn looked good enough to eat and tried to take a bite. By the time were tried to pose them for a picture it was pretty close to lunch time. We headed out to the new Pasta House to grab a bite to eat before nap time.
No comments:
Post a Comment