
Maddy and Logan are excited to see each other! Don't worry Maddy always gets her face pulls in too!

Maddy did a great job in church. When we were singing she sang along too! She actually continued to sing after the song was over so I had to give her her Nuk. After the service the pastor said Maddy's singing was so cute and that she couldn't stop laughing about it.

After church we headed to Logan's house for BBQ. This gave us a good photo opportunity. Can you believe Emelia is a whole month younger than Logan!



It doesn't seem like that long ago that we were standing together with enormous bellies. I think I like this picture much better.

Maddy and Emelia steal some last minute play time in before the tired babies are packed up to head home!

What a great time it was getting everyone together. I hope we can do it again very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment