
Man how the time flies. Maddy is getting to be such a big girl. This month she started eating fruits and vegetables. She seems to love them all except for prunes, which I guess we will try to introduce to her again. Sweet Potatoes and Pears can't get in fast enough. Maddy has also become an expert roller. She really only rolls over her left shoulder but then she just keeps rolling and rolling until we turn her around and let her roll back. She is doing much better at sitting up and we can even let go for awhile without her doing a face plant. She has really started scooting and even gets herself up into crawling position but then puts her face into the blanket and scoots face down. This usually leaves a nice red mark on her forehead and then she returns to rolling. Maddy has also discovered the baby in the mirror and she is so funny and sometimes there are two Mommas and Daddies and that is also very funny. The pictures show her in her Exersaucer which she LOVES! At first she would just sit in there with her hands by her sides and stare at all the toys, but finally she figured out that she could reach the toys and then she was in love. In the morning when we are getting ready for work she will play in it for sometimes 40 minutes. She can really get it rocking too! Naps are still a battle but she did lay down awake (twice) at Grandma Carolyn's and fell asleep on her own. They were still no longer than 40 minutes but we're getting there. We have been taking Maddy to Grandma Carolyn's and Grandma Deb's so that I can get my room ready. School starts in 1 week! I sure will miss having my girl all day but I know she is in good hands. Well I have blabbed too much for one post but she sure has done a lot of exciting things this month.
Chewing on Mr. Frog. I guess she is hoping to find her own prince.
No comments:
Post a Comment