Saturday, August 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Madison!

Our friend Madison turned 3 yesterday so this afternoon we headed over to celebrate. Maddie (yes they call her that too and it can get confusing when I am saying Maddy this and she is saying Maddie that) got lots of great presents and had a lot of fun swimming with her friends. We decided to keep Madylin out of the pool since there were so many bigger kids.

Madison had a Cars cake because that is her very favorite movie! No Princesses for this girl. She was actually very excited but by cake time she was getting a little tired.


Madison was kind enough to let Madylin try out her swing. She loved it after she stopped trying to sit up in it. If dinner would not have been called I think she might have even drifted off. I guess we will have to look into a swing to attach to one of our trees.


Seriously another picture!


Partying sure makes a girl tired. Everyone was so amazed at how easily she fell asleep. I told them they should come over and try bedtime and nap time! If only those were so easy.


Happy 3rd Birthday Madison!

No comments: