Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Picture Of The Day - April 11

I know, I know we missed one yesterday. It was just one of those days. We can't do everything!

So what has Maddy been up to? Today we went to the hospital to see her newest friend:


Say hello to Emelia Marie Stein, born April 10, weighing in at 8 pounds 3 ounces and measuring 21 inches long.

Had another (much smaller this time) case of the fuss when we got home so we went straight in to 'hold me' time to try to soothe her. Here's Maddy trying to climb up Momma so she can throw a few headbutts around.


All that fussin' sure makes a Maddy tired, but don't tell her that because she'll never admit to it!


After that short rest she got a little tummy time on top of Momma. I'm certain that she is at her absolute cutest during tummy time.

No comments: