Saturday, March 03, 2007

Room For Improvement - Volume 2, Chapter 8

This is it. The last room update before B-Day. All that was left to do was finish filling the walls.

As you look over these pictures you might think that we have four different colored walls. This is not the case. They were taken within seconds of each other while the sun was shining very brightly and the snow outside was coming down so heavily that we couldn't see the end of our street thru it. It was so bright in her room it made my head hurt.

And I didn't bother to edit them before I cleared them from the computer and the camera. Gotta have everything ready for the trip to the hospital, you know!

We finally got Great Grandpa Horvath's basket hung again. It was the one of the first things in the original room and darn near the last thing in this new room.


I almost couldn't take this next picture, it was like looking into the sun, sorry it's so washed out. This is the alphabet that Grandma Katie made.


This is Rosebud. I bought this several months ago. Apparently I felt that her room needed a splash of pink. Next to Rosebud are the stacks of birth announcements that Momma and Aunt Mimi made while Grandma Katie read books the other night!



And finally there's TNH's first pictures, from the first and last ultrasounds.


Well, that closes the door on this post, maybe on the whole series.

Stay tuned. There's only 13 days to go.

No comments: