
We had a birthday breakfast of pancakes and we let her open one present from us (Maddy <3's Littlest Pet Shop). Then Papa Bob came over to help Daddy put together Mad's other present. Brian and Bob worked in the backyard and Maddy never even glanced out the back door. When they were finished I told Maddy to look outside and she said "What is Papa Bob doing under the trampoline?" Then it sunk in that there was a trampoline in our back yard. Maddy was very excited to jump, do forward rolls and donkey kicks.

After a quick nap it was off to the Little Gym for Maddy's party. They played lots of games and brought out the air track and the kids all had a blast. The birthday theme was Pink Poodles and I was really happy with my final Pink Poodle cake.



After Little Gym we headed to our house for pizza and blue berry muffins. The birthday girl was wiped out by the end of the day! As I got her ready for bed I reflected on how much she has grown and changed. She is such an individual who has her own opinions(which are usually the opposite of ours), an amazing imagination, a hunger to explore and learn and a smile that will melt your heart. I see glimpses of who she will be one day and I hope that I am teaching her how to be a good person who cares for others but also believes in herself and most of all knows how much she is loved, because sometimes I feel like my heart could burst it is so full. Happy Birthday our sweet girl! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment