Every year I walk in the Millstadt parade with the teacher's union. This year I decided that I wanted to watch the parade for a change. Maddy, Brian and I met up with the Giovanettis and the Lindauers to watch.
Maddy really enjoyed the parade. She LOVED when a band would come by and she would pretend to be a flag girl. The Millstadt IGA was handing out fruit and Logan was sweet enough to share a bit with Mad.
After the parade we headed to the picnic. I figured Maddy was old enough to ride a couple of rides. She loved riding the cars and the train. The last ride was elephants and dragons that went up and down in the air (think Dumbo ride). She was stiff as a board the whole ride. I don't think she liked it but wasn't scared enough to cry to get off. We made a quick stop at the Duck Pond. Maddy won a very cool pink guitar and stopped in the middle of the picnic to play it and sing "Calma" which is a song off Diego. We snuck in a quick ice cream and a little funnel cake for Daddy and headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment