Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Go Cards!!!
Tonight we took Maddy to her first Cardinal game. She was very excited to ride the train over and to see the boys "hit a base". We got to the game early and grabbed some dinner before heading to our seats. When we got to our seats I could have died! They were in the first row on the second tier. Maddy thought it was great and wanted to hang on the fence and jump around. I was holding onto a belt loop and trying to convince her to sit down. We got to enjoy about 3 innings before the other personality of our daughter appeared! Talk about a Holy Hell fit! She was screaming, hitting and kicking. When I grabbed her foot to keep it from meeting my shin again she screamed "quit pinching me!'. Needless to say we decided it was time for someone to go home and to bed. So we didn't get to see much of the game but the nachos were great!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment