Friday, February 06, 2009

23 months old!


Mad turned 23 months old today! Our bald baby of yesterday has suddenly transformed into a little girl with bouncy pig tails. This month Maddy has continued to expand her large vocabulary and can actually be quite sassy when she wants. She has been known to say "you no say that to me" or "no talk to me". Brian and I often find ourselves hiding our grins because the idea that someone weighing 30 pounds and standing a little over three feet thinks she is big stuff is to much. I should note that she is also pretty funny and has started fake laughing.
Maddy has also been experimenting with the potty more. She will almost always go when she sits on it but doesn't get the idea of going when you feel the need.
Maddy's imagination has really grown too! We often stand outside her door in the morning and listen to her talking to her Daggy Dog. The other morning she was asking him "where Diego go?" Then there would be a pause and "Oh no he is stuck in the hole in my floor. We need to help him. Pull, pull, pull!" She also enjoys making banana and grape soup in her kitchen and taking her babies to Target or the Zoo.
I guess this is our last "monthly" post! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Happy 23 months Maddy!

No comments: