These are from a couple weeks back, but we wanted to give my brother Chris his 5 minutes of Blogger Fame! Maddy met Uncle Bubba the day she was born but he had a cold so he really couldn't spend much time with her. He came and payed her a visit at Grandma Carolyn's one day. Grandma said she was very serious until he picked her up and then she was all smiles for him! Oh and if you are wondering how Uncle Bubba came out of Chris you can thank Matthew and Luke for that. When they were babies he was Bubba and I was Sissy and well I can't tell you the last time in almost 13 years that we have called him Chris. I'm not sure how long it was before Matt and Luke even new our real names, but that's ok because Uncle Bubba is such a cute name! I am sure that Uncle Bubba will have some wisdom to pass on to Maddy just like her other uncles. Oh and for all of you who thought Luke looked like me, you can see who he really looks like now.


No comments:
Post a Comment