

Tuesday was my first day back at work. I can't believe that my little baby is already 8 weeks old. I was very good and didn't cry when daddy took her to Grandma Carolyn's. My class was so excited that I was back. They drew me a huge welcome back sign on the chalkboard. They were very concerned about Maddy and why she did not come to work with me. They said she could sleep in the chair in our library while we were working. I assured them that my boss probably wouldn't like that idea and that Maddy had to be 5 years old before she could come to kindergarten. Maddy had a great day with Grandma and got to play with Uncle Matt and Uncle Luke and even got to go with Uncle Matt to get his blue braces put on. I am glad she did so well but I can't wait for May 25th so I can spend my days with my Maddy until August.
No comments:
Post a Comment