Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Room For Improvement - Volume 2, Chapter 7

When last we took a look at TNH's closet it looked something like this:


And (GASP!) this:


Again, please don't tell my wife that I posted these, she's not real proud of 'em!

I am pleased to say that order has been restored in that closet. Actually, restored is the wrong word because there's never really been any order in that closet. Order has been established. All thanks to Grandma Carolyn. She graciously donated the hardware, the tools and the labor to turn that closet into a useful space:

We didn't give her much room to work even though that's more floor than has been visible in there for weeks! Step One, spread out box's contents. Here you can see her looking at the instructions:


CHEATER!!

Step Two, mount the whatchamacallums on the wall:


Step Three, baskets. Shoes and socks and slippers will go in the top one. Toys in the lower one. And yes, even at age minus one month she has twice as many shoes as I do.


Step Four, shelves for diapers and blankets and such:


Last Step, put up the clothes rods and just add pink.


Thank you Grandma Carolyn. We'll keep you in mind when we solicit bids for our closet. Or should I say Momma's closet since I was cast out into the spare room's closet to make room for shoes?

And finally, after a hard day's work, nap time!

No comments: