Well, we are officially into month seven now. More than a few days in too, sorry we’re late with this but things have been more than a little chaotic here.
The countdown to B-day is now just 100 days! By now TNH is about 8 ¾ inches long crown to rump and 11 inches from head to toe. She tips the scales at upwards of 1.5 pounds. She will still almost double in length between now and B-day and her weight will increase some 400%. Her eyelashes and eyebrows have completely grown in and are growing longer. Her eyes are fully developed and will open in the next two weeks or so. Her skin is very red and very wrinkly. Her brain has now formed fully and looks like a mature brain. No, I don’t know what it looked like before. Her lungs have formed and should already have alveoli which should be producing surfactant. She is getting much stronger now, her kicks and punches are about twice as powerful as they were last month and her grip is really getting strong. Judging by some of the faces Momma makes I’m gonna say this is a ‘for sure.’ Later in the month (the 16th) the third trimester begins. She will be able to recognize her mother’s voice now (that means no more road rage Momma!) and she is now able to cry. If she’s anything like her daddy the crying should stop some time around August!
2 comments:
OK, I give up again! Since my mother holds this blog as the "the way to blog" I will have to ask for more help. Apparently, she loves your e-mail subscription because and doesn't seem to have time to even check her own daughter's blog everyday! What is the world coming to? Anyway, for some reason, I don't even have your e-mail address, so please help me! How do I do this e-mail subscription thing? FYI - I tried to subscribe to yours, but I got a message that said that it couldn't find the subscription.
Yours truly,
joelle - remedial blogger
Quote:
"Apparently ... she doesn't seem to have time to even check her own daughter's blog everyday!"
She's getting old! She's stuck in her ways :)
B
Post a Comment