Room For Improvement (Part IV)
It is time once again for a baby room update. We have a roomful of furniture now but we do not yet have the room full of furniture. Those of you keeping track of local events will know that The Furniture Factory had a big ‘Retirement Sale’ so Momma and her friend Stacie went a-shoppin’. Momma picked out a bookcase and a dresser and I later added a blanket chest and a deacon’s bench. All of the pieces that The Furniture Factory sells are unfinished so we (and by we I mean Momma) chose an American Walnut stain to finish them in. We picked up our furniture and stain the next day which was lucky for us because the sale turned into a ‘Take the Money and Run’ sale and The Furniture Factory is no more. Everybody wish Stacie luck in getting her money back! All we have to show you today is the bookcase. The other pieces are in pieces and various stages of being finished. Besides that’ll give us three more blog entries! We have sorta stocked the shelves but we have a lot of empty space.
1 comment:
Hey all. Well I got my money back and I do NOT have to take the furniture. Would you believe the guy from the Furniture Factory tried to guilt me into taking the furniture. I am still a little shocked. He was telling me a sob story about how they may not have the funds to pay the credit card company. My thought,"Not my problem!" But I stood my ground and said no, I was not taking the pieces. It was the priniple of the whole situation. To make a long story short, I found some furniture on the Target and Babies R Us website that will be part of our nursery.
Post a Comment