Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Do Over!!

We hope you have enjoyed the Room for Improvement series. We've had a lot of fun letting you all in on the picks and the progress in baby's room.

Well, as the great philosopher Flavor Flav once said:

Don't believe the hype.

A funny thing happened on the way back from the ultrasound. Now that we know TNH will be a girl, we (and by we I mean Momma) have decided that her room needs to be completely redone. Constant Reader knows that I'm usually just funnin' Momma when I say "and by we I mean Momma," but this time I really mean it! We returned the bedding and accessories and instead of repainting the room we decided to pull the old switcheroo. So on Monday I had the day off due to rain and decided to get it done. Here's how it went:












So, baby's new room is empty for the time being. We picked up some paint last night and hope to get that project under way in short order. Of course we'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it aunt Bonnie from Canada looking foward to seeing you all on your thanksgiving weekend. Ya so who cares about the turkey how about that shopping.Congrats on the baby girl can't wait to meet all your blog STARS.