Thursday, May 17, 2012
Miles is 3 months old
Our sweet little bub turned three months old today! The time has flown by. He has grown and grown. His looks are starting to change and we are seeing a lot of Mady in him now. She of course was always on the move so she was never quite as chubby. We love his chubbiness though and I love him best in just a onesie so I can see those fat little legs.
Miles still sleeps in our room. Mady was in her own room by this time. I don't know if it's because he's our last baby or if I realize now how fast they stop being babies but I'm in no rush. He gets up usually just once a night to nurse but I love being able to look over at night and see him sleeping.
I officially end my maternity leave tomorrow. I have to go back to school for one day and one hour. It will be nice to see my sweet class and all of my friends at work. I'll be interested to see how my buddy does without me. All in all our little guy is pretty easy going, has a big crush on his mommy and just so content and snugly. I cannot imagine our lives without our sweet boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment