Sunday, December 04, 2011

Letter to Santa

Mady is getting to be such a good writer and reader! We let her write her own letter to Santa this year. She did a super job and got a return letter and an email from him a few days later and found out that she was on the nice list (we already knew that though). I am happy to report that the sassy girl has tamed a little and for the most part our little lady is polite and cooperative...I said most the time, she is still 4. I am sure this has helped her remain on the nice list and I'm sure Santa will bring her something special this year. She also made Santa an adorable picture. I LOVE the reindeer and how she tells us how to draw the antlers "you just make a B" and make sure not to forget everyone's belly buttons!


No comments: