Friday, December 03, 2010
Christmas Tree
We usually like to cut down our own Christmas tree but it seemed like we could never find the time to get it done this year. So tonight we packed up and went to Eckert's to pick out a pre-cut tree. Maddy loved running up and down and looking at all the different choices. We decided to get a small tree this year since it will have to be quickly taken down Christmas night so we can head to Florida on the 26th. Maddy was a big help this year;) She put some hooks on ornaments and even hung some herself. We had to show her how to spread them out since she had four hanging in the exact same spot. She loved checking out all the snowmen ornaments I have collected over the years. She was super excited to find her Ariel ornament and a few that she made too! I wasn't sure how I would feel about our little and lightly decorated tree but Maddy was so excited about it and carried on about how pretty it was. I realized we could have put a bare stick there and still loved it because it was ours:) So our tree gets as Maddy would say "Thumbs up everybody".



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment