Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Huge TV


Maddy had her first trip to the movies today. My friend Connie asked if we would like to join her and her daughter Madison to see the movie UP. I tried to explain to Maddy that we were going to watch a huge TV. When we got to the theater, we went to the Lincoln-we bought our popcorn and drinks. We were lucky enough that the movie was showing on the main screen. When the curtains opened Maddy's face was hysterical. I don't think she could get over how big the screen was.

The movie UP was probably not the best choice for a first movie. It was pretty long, the beginning was heartbreaking and there seemed to be a lot of violence. Maddy gets upset when Swiper is mean on Dora! She did good despite all of those things and we also almost lost her shoe. We came back from the bathroom and I realized her sandal was gone. Luckily they had found it in the hall way. I can't believe she didn't mention "hey mom my shoe came off". Stinker!

No comments: