Tuesday, May 06, 2008

14 Months Old!!!


Maddy turns 14 months old today. This month Maddy continues to add new words to her vocabulary. I finally got to hear her say Logan which comes out more like "yogan" but it is too cute! She has added many more but you start to lose track. This month Mad has been letting her stubborn side show and that has resulted in few time outs. She cries when I am putting her there and within seconds she looks at me and will say "doggy arf arf" and turn her head really cute. I then have to look away because I have to smile. She is such a stinker! Since the weather has finally turned nice we have been able to go for walks, bike rides and play in the backyard. Maddy loves to climb up and down the stairs at the playground and LOVES to go down the slides fast. She claps and says yeah when she makes it to the bottom. We took a trip to the doctor and Maddy weighed in at 25 1/2lbs. No wonder she can comfortably wear some 2T shirts and shorts. We thought some molars were coming but so far nothing. We are looking forward to visiting the Zoo and joining the town pool this summer. I have 17 more school days but who's counting!



Love You Maddy! Our life would be Madness without you!

No comments: