Thursday, March 06, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Madylin!!!!

At 1:26am a year ago Madylin Brooke joined our family. When I look back at that red wrinkled newborn I find it hard to believe that she turned into our funny,crazy and sassy little girl. Sometimes I tear up when we are playing because I love her so much it actually hurts. Brian and I have enjoyed traveling down the road of parenthood this year and although we hit some bumps on the way we can't imagine life without the Madness.

Madylin on her birth day weighing in at 8lbs 1oz


Maddy today with 8 teeth, walking, talking and weighing in at 22lbs 3.5ozs.


Maddy's big party is Saturday but we wanted to celebrate today too. We took Maddy to Happy Days for a sundae and to let her open her presents from Grandma Katie and Papa Bob, Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Steve and her uncles Matt and Luke. Doesn't this look make you want to squeeze her!


Needless to say this has been the greatest year and each day we fall in love with our girl all over again. Happy Birthday funny. We love you!!!!

No comments: