
Today was Momma's birthday, her 28th to be exact. Daddy and I gave her her cards when she woke up and made her breakfast. Momma got ready and headed off to work while Daddy and I stayed home. We met Momma and the girls from work for lunch. Everyone passed me around and I just had to lay on all my charm! When Momma went back to work after lunch the office called and told her she had a delivery waiting. She was sure surprised to see a dozen red and white roses waiting for her, those were my idea. After work Grandma Katie came over to play with me so Momma and Daddy could go to Sam's Steakhouse for dinner. I was sound asleep when they got home but I'm sure they had a great time!
Happy Birthday Momma!
Love,
Maddy
1 comment:
Happy Belated B-Day!!! Sounds like your little girl took good care of you. Guess Brian did too.. Good thing he has her to help pick things out! ;)
Post a Comment