Maddy had her first spoonfuls of solid food (single grain rice) this evening and we thought we'd share the video with you. Click the play arrow beneath the 'screen below.
And here's a few stills of the aftermath.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good Job Maddy!!!. Isn't cereal face the cutest thing. Although I have found that when you think you have it all cleaned off, 10 minutes later there is still cereal on your face. And those hands always make it too the mouth at the wrong times. Congrats Maddy! If I could ask a favor of you and Logan, please stop getting soooo big soooo fast. I know you can't do anything about it but our babies aren't going to be babies much longer. Love--Aunt Stac
1 comment:
Good Job Maddy!!!. Isn't cereal face the cutest thing. Although I have found that when you think you have it all cleaned off, 10 minutes later there is still cereal on your face. And those hands always make it too the mouth at the wrong times. Congrats Maddy! If I could ask a favor of you and Logan, please stop getting soooo big soooo fast. I know you can't do anything about it but our babies aren't going to be babies much longer. Love--Aunt Stac
Post a Comment