First off we’d like to say Happy Belated Thanksgiving to everyone that we missed over the holidays. It was a very busy week for us here at TNH the website and, unfortunately, we were unable to get any blogging done. Now that everything has slowed down, visitors have gone home, and we’ve prepped for the coming winter storm, it’s time to post again.
This past weekend two of TNH’s great-aunts, Bonnie and Audrey, came down from Canada to participate in the uniquely American spectacle that is “Black Friday.” While their immediate families toughed it out in subzero temperatures back home, Bonnie and Audrey kicked off their holiday shopping in the near tropical weather here. There wasn’t a whole lot of time for merriment as the girls spent approximately 95% of their waking time shopping but we did manage to have them over for a vegetable free dinner Saturday. Most of that time was used up by Audrey trying to explain her way out of what’s inside her homemade book cover!
They made me promise that I would be nice when I mentioned their visit. I think Bonnie may have been a little scared and called home every night she was here to see if I put up some disparaging remarks! Truth be told I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Stay tuned for a busy week of posting. I promise!! There will be baby room progress, Sooooooooooo Big! (Part III), library additions, an additional library, a Nola work video, and hopefully a video of Nola playing in the snow!
1 comment:
Thank you for being SO kind can cash the bribe cheque I left for you now and take extra special care of mamma. Way to hang in there Teresa we are very thankful that you joined us on our shopping spree.Oh and Thanks for supper it was yummy.
Love Aunt Bonnie
Post a Comment